Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Fezz Lybra 300B

Stefan

Commercial Member
Website
airmusic.co.za
From the beginning of Airmusic's connection with Fezz Audio from Poland, we placed a bet on this company that is one for the future. The fresh and youthful designs and management team, the very high value of its designs and the positive business poise impressed. Our experience with all the Fezz products in the country gave us more conviction about our early impressions. It also is clear that the international press, more specifically the English-speaking press, is giving it more and more attention.

This review of the Lybra in Soundstage Ultra, a very affordable product in the context of what they typically review, once again reinforces our view that Fezz will be a core product in Airmusic and Stereo-Directs portfolio and will stand tall against some of the best brands that we offer.

The Sky Towers matched so well with the Lybra that I’ll likely find myself cornering people at parties, poking them in the chest as I insist that they purchase this combination for themselves. The clarity, the extension, the imaging, the flat-out flavor that this amplifier excavated from these speakers startled me and made me re-evaluate the concept of value in audio.

1699535384295.png

Last edited:
Back