Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

First Post! I'm not worthy...

capetownwatches

R.I.P. August 2023
Just a suggestion to kick things off: Head-Fi is a niche hobby at the best of times so with an eye towards numbers I wonder if the sub-forum needs to be further split into two sub-sub-fora...? :unsure:

I think a single "Head-Fi" sub will be sufficient.

With the rate of new posts on the old head-fi section in mind, I agree that a single Headfi section would suffice.
I do agree. I think it is only admins that have the access rights to modify the forum structure.

In the realm of high-end headphones, a symphony of sonic wonders awaits. These auditory treasures transport us to a dimension where every note is crisp, every melody vibrant, and every subtle nuance of sound illuminated. They unravel the intricacies of music, revealing hidden whispers and delicate harmonies, inviting us to immerse ourselves in their magic.

With closed eyes, we embark on a voyage through genres and generations, exploring the joys of classical symphonies, the rebellious spirit of rock 'n' roll, the sultry rhythms of jazz, and the pulsating beats of electronic music. These headphones become our loyal companions, transforming mundane moments into extraordinary ones. They offer us a personal sanctuary of sound, a refuge from the chaos of the world, and a pathway to introspection and contemplation.

Immerse yourself in this auditory realm, and discover the profound joy that awaits—a journey where sound becomes an inseparable part of your existence.

-- ChatGPT ;)

DALL·E 2023-07-13 20.07.05 - create a line image of a man with a set of headphones enjoying mu...png

-- Dall-E ;)

Last edited:
Just a suggestion to kick things off: Head-Fi is a niche hobby at the best of times so with an eye towards numbers I wonder if the sub-forum needs to be further split into two sub-sub-fora...? :unsure:

I think a single "Head-Fi" sub will be sufficient.

As you wish.

Back