Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Full range and my Dynaco

Sarel.wagner

This came up in discussions at the recent gathering at Dewald's place. I have an unmolested Dynaco SCA-35, guess about 12W output. Was looking for a FR speaker at 16 Ohms for this sweet lil amp, what a find.

These are the Chris Templer build Goodmans FR drivers, model Axiom 201 ,in Coral derived horns build by Chris, and I am now the proud owner of these.
AFDE0778-D574-495E-86C2-F44CFB25A769.jpeg

C479BEFD-98B8-4E5F-B240-36568B74C51D.jpeg

Groetnis

Congrats on the awesome find Sarel! šŸ˜ But please do the rest of us a favour and leave some nice goodies for us too. The jealousy is getting to me. šŸ¤£

This came up in discussions at the recent gathering at Dewald's place. I have an unmolested Dynaco SCA-35, guess about 12W output. Was looking for a FR speaker at 16 Ohms for this sweet lil amp, what a find.

These are the Chris Templer build Goodmans FR drivers, model Axiom 201 ,in Coral derived horns build by Chris, and I am now the proud owner of these.
AFDE0778-D574-495E-86C2-F44CFB25A769.jpeg

C479BEFD-98B8-4E5F-B240-36568B74C51D.jpeg

Groetnis
I have unmolested Axiom 10 Drivers that I also want to do something with

You may Sir, donate them to my unmolested Dynaco ;) These sound great. The cabinets are Coral horn derived. The light wood is Jacaranda.

Groetnis

Back