Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

GOLD NOTE A6 EVO II loudspeakers

JeandreB

Jeandre Botha obo The Audio Visual Boutique
Commercial Member
Website
www.avboutique.co.za
A new fantastic review of the GOLD NOTE A6 EVO II loudspeakers - by Enjoy the Music.com!

These floorstanders are really special and will stun with their incredible beauty, musicality, openness, fast response and deep bass.

You may read the review at the link hereunder.

A6 EVO II Review

Gold_Note_A6_Evo_II_Loudspeaker_studio.jpg

We have them available for demo at one of our Dealer outlets.

Drop me a message if interested or if you have any further inquiries.

A new fantastic review of the GOLD NOTE A6 EVO II loudspeakers - by Enjoy the Music.com!

These floorstanders are really special and will stun with their incredible beauty, musicality, openness, fast response and deep bass.

You may read the review at the link hereunder.

A6 EVO II Review

View attachment 1500

We have them available for demo at one of our Dealer outlets.

Drop me a message if interested or if you have any further inquiries.
I believe they also make great electronics

Absolutely! They are probably the only high-end company that offers the complete suite - speakers, cables, hifi racks and electronics. So no more falling around to get your system perfectly matched - a full GOLD NOTE system will bring all the synergy, performance and beauty you need.....

Was pleasantly surprised by the dollar pricing, especially with you take into account the superb finish of these Italian beauties. šŸ˜

Price: $8,399 to $8,999 depending on finish

Back