Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Keep buying vinyl, Troglodytes... (we want your CD's)

Some decent titles there, some not to my taste! I tend to buy CDs from charity shops (everywhere I find them), but yes, I'm still a Trogg just from down the road from Reg and Co.

I think you will definitely enjoy what is available at Luke's shop. He has a lot of esoteric titles on both vinyl and CD. And tapes!

Will try and go there again sometime during the course of the month. My cousin (who was the main influencer in my tastes of music growing up) was supposed to join me yesterday but car troubles put paid to that for him. He's gone back into the vinyl life.

Well now.

I don't know how a band that was formed in 1982, had their first album in 1986 and then reformed twice later on managed to completely elude me for as long as 2023 took to come around.

Concrete Blonde.

Now I have 3 of their albums and I think I am in love. Dang, this is my jam.

Back