Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Mikes crasch course in Swedish

Ingvar Ahlberg

As Mike @fdlsys , has started a very dedicated Swedish learning course I thought is best to put allt the study material here in one spot instead of spreading out under different threads?

just a soft start.

Ingvar

I tried. For about 2min. Farmer music never grew on me.
Give me ABBA any day. Even in Swedish.

The last 30 years there has been a couple of public polls regarding the most popular musicians, most close to the Swedish people/hearts/mentality.

The guy that won all those was born in Holland but is still probably the most loved of all our bards/troubadours and always a hard foot in the rear of the nobility/fine folks/parasites in our society.

Ingvar

Ebba Grön, the biggest there was among the Swedish "punk", Joakim Thåström, singer/frontman kept on/still does good things.

Ingvar
That was nice! Woman with bass sold it.
And I could even sing along - the "uuuuuuuuu"s and the "aaaaaaaaaa"s.
Approved.

Back