Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Hout Bay Hidden media room installation - Introduction

Morgan Irwin

Commercial Member
It gives us great pleasure to present a video of our latest media room installation.

This room will feature a 106" projection screen, 5.1 M&K surround sound speaker system and an Anthem MRX 740 surround sound AVR.
We are excited to be working with Field Joiners to carry out the construction of the timber elements within this room to deliver a beautiful installation for our client.

We hope you enjoy this video introduction to this project.

We have made some great progress on this installation.
This is a progress update video. I hope you enjoy:

Join me for a detailed video overview of this completed hidden media room installation.
A project that I am incredibly happy with and my client has been enjoying since we handed over to them:

Thanks for sharing the detailed professional installation which delivers according to your clients requirements ensuring that the client attains the greatest level of entertainment.

Back