Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• You will find a new "Visual" section in the Classifieds. Sell your camera and visual related equipment here!

Mirror Edge Networks

Of course, what would a trade-show visit be without saying hi to my friends at Trinnov.
Here is a short video overview of the Trinnov Altitude 16 and Trinnov Amplitude 16:

The Barco Residential Njord cinemascope home cinema projector was demonstrated to us at ISE. This home cinema projector provided incredible HDR picture on the massive 5m wide projection screen in the Trinnov demo room.

This is a short video overview of the experience at ISE 2024:

The highlight if ISE 2024 was definitely the Trinnov WaveForming and room Pressurization.
Join me for this short video interview with David Meyerowitz as he explains what we experienced in the Trinnov demonstration.

Trinnov is the leader in surround sound processing, which can accommodate audio processing for:
• Dolby Atmos
• DTS:X
• Auro 3D
• IMAX Enhanced

As well as having incredibly powerful room processing including:
• Speaker remapping
• Speaker time alignment
• Acoustic correction
• Advanced Bass management
• Speaker phase correction
• Amplitude correction

Trinnov has been my recommended surround sound processor of choice for many years. As you start to work with and use Trinnov products you can start to understand why.
If you would like to know more about the Trinnov products or would like to discuss a project where the Trinnov surround sound processors would be the best fit, reach out to me. I would be happy to discuss this further with you.

Back