Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Now playing..

Amazing cover of Shakespeare’s Sister’s Stay by Ghost ft Patrick Wilson.
This is really good, and from a most unexpected and under appreciated artist.
Although I think Ghost’s theatrics put off some of less stout heart! 😂😂👍

Reactions: sav
This is really good, and from a most unexpected and under appreciated artist.
Although I think Ghost’s theatrics put off some of less stout heart! 😂😂👍
Absolutely. 😂 I actually love the fact that their image doesn’t match their sound.

Here’s another great cover from them. I prefer this over the original.

Absolutely. 😂 I actually love the fact that their image doesn’t match their sound.

Here’s another great cover from them. I prefer this over the original.

Love this one too. My age dictates that there was a lot of 80’s music in my life and they’re clearly killing it on the covers.

I reckon they could do a pretty good Tainted Love…….

Reactions: sav
Love this one too. My age dictates that there was a lot of 80’s music in my life and they’re clearly killing it on the covers.

I reckon they could do a pretty good Tainted Love…….
Same here. I’d love to hear that, maybe one day they’ll surprise us.

AA.jpg
An electronic music producer and composer from Azerbaijan. Playing violin and piano since the age of six. Strongly influenced by funk / nu jazz, combining funky grooves with punchy hip hop beats. Signed for US based Cold Busted record label and released several albums to date.
Constantly hitting Beatport's top funk and chillout charts with such tracks as Woman, Southern Man, Cut A Few, El Gran Duelo, Walkin' 2gether and many more.
I can not get enough of this new discovery for me, he is awesome. I really like the production style.

The Cure - Disintegration (Deluxe edition so I got the Entreat plus which was recorded at the Wembley gig I went to)

Warp records - Artificial Intelligence, great compilation which still stands the test of time for ‘techno to listen to at home as well as in clubs on disco biscuits’

one of the best songwriters i have heard in a while:

a3661247655_10.jpg

Back