Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Old Fangled

Cowboy

Administrator
DSCF0787-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Safety razor blades cost R20 for a pack of 5. Gillette Mach 3 cartridges require a personal loan and are kept under lock and key at the pharmacy.

Old fangled is good.

And thanks for reminding me that these blades are still available (y)
I was browsing around in Dischem one day and saw the price, thought to myself, how can that be? One thing led to another and the next thing I knew I had ordered a shaver from TaL. It was a bit of a painful learning curve (it's very different to using those Gillette cartridges) but once you have the technique right it's so much more satisfying than the modern shave.

I was browsing around in Dischem one day and saw the price, thought to myself, how can that be? One thing led to another and the next thing I knew I had ordered a shaver from TaL. It was a bit of a painful learning curve (it's very different to using those Gillette cartridges) but once you have the technique right it's so much more satisfying than the modern shave.
On my way to order a safety razor today.

This takes me back to being a kid, living in a Public House - This is the Old Potter's Inn in GreytonFXT36023.jpeg

Back