Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• You will find a new "Visual" section in the Classifieds. Sell your camera and visual related equipment here!

Pioneer Owner's Manuals needed

amandels

Hi

Looking for the following manuals:

Pioneer SA-6200 Amp
Pioneer KX-300 Receiver
Pioneer PL-A25 Turntable

The usual source, vinylengine.com is no longer accepting registrations so cannot download from there. Would appreciate anyone with a login that would be kind enough to download them for me or anyone that has them from another source or has actual copies.

Cheers

I don't have a manual but I have the schematic of the SA-6200 Amplifier

I have a KX-303 Schematic, not sure how much it differs from the KX-300 Receiver?

-F_D

Attachments

• Pioneer SA-6200 Amp.pdf
    382.6 KB · Views: 2
Look in the Resources node and then in the Manuals forum. The turntable PL-A25 manual is there, the amplifier (SA-6200) has specifications and schematics and receiver (KX-303) only has schematics available.

Easiest is to use the search function (top right of the page) and set a filter to search in a thread (select the second tab above the filter window) and select "Manuals"

1710962858305.png

If you do not come right, I can share the direct links.

Last edited:
I have uploaded the Pioneer PL-25 manual. The CEC-BD-3000 I cannot find but there is a manual for the CEC BD-3200 in the Manuals section. Check if it will work for you @amandels

Many thanks once again @mygoggie. You're a star!

Naahhh... he's just a little bug!

mygoggie

-F_D

Many thanks once again @mygoggie. You're a star!
I have uploaded the Pioneer PL-25 manual. The CEC-BD-3000 I cannot find but there is a manual for the CEC BD-3200 in the Manuals section. Check if it will work for you @amandels
Hi there

I come begging again. Acquired an Akai AP-002 and a Thorens TD 320. As you can see the bug has bitten. Could I ask you kindly for the manuals again please?

Back