Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Triangle: French flair and finesse

Stefan

Commercial Member
Website
airmusic.co.za
Triangle loudspeakers might be a relatively new name in SA, but the brand has established itself as a worthy contender worldwide. What is impressive is how often Triangles receive recognition in the affordable category. The Borea Bro3 and Bro8 are leading players in their respective categories.

Here is another vote for the Bro8s

I heard the Triangle Antal loudspeakers recently and they did not disappoint. In fact quite a revelation.

Why not? I'll also suggest it

We're going to this palatial place just off the N1 on 18th November. I'm awaiting the equipment list and will then post a meeting announcement

We could demo some Triangles, yes, but as it is, we have an interesting and informative morning mapped out for the club members, with the lead being played by a ProAc. I am sure @chrisc will soon put out the meeting details.

I was very impressed by one of the Triangle speakers Stefan demoed in JHB a few months ago. For the price, the model I liked gets really close to speakers that cost many times as much. I could not fault the upper bass upwards, and the image specificity they presented really caught my attention.
I would take the time to hear them again given the opportunity.

I was very impressed by one of the Triangle speakers Stefan demoed in JHB a few months ago. For the price, the model I liked gets really close to speakers that cost many times as much. I could not fault the upper bass upwards, and the image specificity they presented really caught my attention.
I would take the time to hear them again given the opportunity.
With the 300B they were stunning to say the least, both the Borea 3s and the more upmarket Cometes. The way the speakers disappeared and holographic imaging with the help of the SET 300B was a big surprise for me. It's a little slice of the magic that many enthusiasts dream about.

@optimus thanks for the compliment on the Antal's looks. Here are a few more photos but the depth and lustre are really difficult to photograph well.
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 08.14.12.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 08.14.14.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 08.14.15 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 08.14.15.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 08.14.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 08.14.16.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 5
Back