Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Old guys in Stetsons are like vermin, a PITA to get rid of.

Ingvar Ahlberg

As I have a hard time remembering what I said yesterday, let alone the days passed since 2014, I might very well repeat myself here, if so just let it go, I might repeat the same thing tomorrow.

To me Jason Isbel has some realy magic records, especially since he, after the Drive by truckers period, was helped to rehabilitation and went sober ~2013,
the 400 unit records contain many, to me, masterpieces but also the solo Something more than free from 2015 and at least give the 400 Unit records the Nashville sound, 2017, and Reunions 2020 a real listen.

Ingvar

Loving his Waco track too ! Gotta say I'm a huge Louvin Bros and Marty Robbins fan too. Having fam in Texas created the derangement! My sister-in-law had Kinky Friedman as her camp councillor!

Last edited:
Just changed my modus operandi to CDs I had not found in a while - 1st 2 Jade Warrior albums - the ltd ED cds - guess my hillbilly eve changed.

Back