Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Now playing..

i can still remember the 1st time i heard take me to the mardi gras. one of those defining moments in my music taste..
i was in the kitchen, my mom was cooking, this track came on the radio, and just grabbed my attention. i still listen to it & love it today.
must have been some where around the time the album came out - i would have been around 11 or 12 years old.

Getting the new phone up to speed for trips abroad with an SD Card, so checking etc.

Frazier Chorus - Sue

(Along with some Can, Amon Duul 2, Bon Iver and a few others this must be available for any flight - I'm strange that way!)

I would never usually link to an app and have zero idea how to so:

1. Get the BBC Sounds app.
2. Listen to Joni Mitchell and James Taylor in concert (BBC Radio 2 in concert) in 1970.
3. Enjoy!

alice gerrard just released her first album in a decade. at the age of 89...
i never heard of her before, but will definitely be exploring her back catalogue - i am really enjoying this one.

a0108647286_16.jpg

Back