Welcome to South Africa's Audio Visual community!

Welcome to the home for South African audio and visual equipment owners and enthusiasts. Whether you are an audiophile or a hobbyist, feel welcome to join us in the exciting discussions about amplifiers, turntables, receivers, speakers, projectors, screens, restoration and new projects, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and so much more!

• The image upload funtion has been upgraded! Enjoy!

Picture of the day

Took a ride out to Loskop Dam & did "a few" flits over Kranspoort Pass + the next 10km's of sweepers to Middelburg.

Roads were in surprisingly good condition - except the R25 between Bronkies & Groblersdal. From the dam to Middelburg the roads were great, barring a single pothole at the first left-hander after the entrance to Kranspoort Pass.

Just on 500km's, and back home in time for lunch (with a beer of course!! )

img_6460-jpg.4297

IMG_6462.JPG

I
Took a ride out to Loskop Dam & did "a few" flits over Kranspoort Pass + the next 10km's of sweepers to Middelburg.

Roads were in surprisingly good condition - except the R25 between Bronkies & Groblersdal. From the dam to Middelburg the roads were great, barring a single pothole at the first left-hander after the entrance to Kranspoort Pass.

img_6460-jpg.4297

View attachment 4299
I once ran the Loskop dam ultra... From Middelburg to Loskop dam. Tough run, but the surroundings take your mind off the pain, beautiful area.

29 Dec 2023. A wonderful evening with music at the centre of the night out. Superb production and performances of the cast and orchestra. I can highly recommend this production of The Sound of Music, which is now on its way to Gauteng, I believe.
IMG_7576.jpeg

The current situation. Consonance amps have made a welcome return, but with the Tungsol 5687's replaced with E182CC's. Incredible step up in SQ. Possibly better than the Radford. šŸ˜

1000056403.jpg

img_6460-jpg.4297

View attachment 4299

Here's the rest of the pics I was unable to post the other day!

IMG_6460.JPGIMG_6463.JPGIMG_6469.JPGIMG_6470.JPG

Back